Ivanhoe The Queen Of The SA Whale Watching Fleet
* Ivanhoe was designed and custom-built for specialised whale watching based on our experience of well over 6000 close visits to our whales.
* The 13m catemaran is a comfortable, dry and stable boat with an upper viewing bridge where our guests will have the advantage of looking down on our whales. it is equiped with two 4-stoke 250hp petrol engines which are extremely quite and polution free.
* The vessel has been surveyed annually and passed for safety by The South African Maritime Safety Authority. Whale Season June To December * A 2 hour Whale Watching trip in walker bay, South Africa’s bay of whales. Out Of Whale Season January To May
* Eco Safaris * Sunset Cruises
* Trips to Danger Point to find the resident Brydes Whales * Marine Bird Watching Cruises What You Could See
* 1000’s of Cape Fur Seals and their pups in their most Southern breeding habitat from realy close up.
* See many of our various Coastal Marine Birds.
* See our African Penguins
* And we have a great chance of seeing a great White Shark or two and even possibly a “Kill” * Dolphin * Sunfish & much more….
* Please note: For your safety and comfort all our trips are subject to our weather.